This is a linky series where you will find productivity tips, marketing and social media, personal and business growth, among other thingies. It will go live every two weeks.
- Fight the stress with these 4 steps Zie Darling wrote. I love the idea of making a daydream journal.
- Are you starting a blog, like me? Sophie has a list of blogging essentials simple enough to understand everything you need to begin.
- Josh Coffy shared a guide to getting your 500 first subscribers. The most important aspect of email marketing is to provide a free offer for your readers. Do you have a fun opt-in offer for your blog?
- The creative Parrish Wilson has an Online Business Manifesto for Solopreneurs on her fabulous blog. My favorite part:
"Be the expert not the know-it-all. Be a resource. Give people what they want. Give people what they need. Know the difference."
- Lastly, Anton Rius talks about how social media is not a magical thing that will resolve all your biz problems, overnight success is a lie.
By the way, I just realized that all my old comments got deleted because I chose Disqus, and that pretty much sucks! So, just to remind you that If you want your blog post to be featured, just leave a comment below.